posted by Jay at 5:03 PM
Not sure which is Cougs, but I'm pretty sure that last one is Professor Dumbledore.
I know it! I know it! It's D. (But then I cheated.) :-) What is a nebelungs?????
Nebelungs is an unrecognized breed of cat.http://www.nebelungs.org/
Well, it isn't a widely recognized breed, but don't you worry, the Nebelung will have its day!!Nebelungs rising!
Okay, maybe all but D? The many faces of Cougar...I like Liz's comment re: Dumbledore, but then, how would you know about Dumbledore, you Harry Potter heretic?
Referring to the above, I'm calling YOU the heretic, not Liz. I know she's a believer!
Hahahaha, indeed, I am a believer!
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
Not sure which is Cougs, but I'm pretty sure that last one is Professor Dumbledore.
I know it! I know it! It's D. (But then I cheated.) :-) What is a nebelungs?????
Nebelungs is an unrecognized breed of cat.
http://www.nebelungs.org/
Well, it isn't a widely recognized breed, but don't you worry, the Nebelung will have its day!!
Nebelungs rising!
Okay, maybe all but D? The many faces of Cougar...
I like Liz's comment re: Dumbledore, but then, how would you know about Dumbledore, you Harry Potter heretic?
Referring to the above, I'm calling YOU the heretic, not Liz. I know she's a believer!
Hahahaha, indeed, I am a believer!
Post a Comment
<< Home